At PROSKI, we are confident in our products and our sales staff to make sure that you get the best help and gear that are best suited for your adventures.
We are a local, independently owned store and do not offer ‘change of mind’ refunds for returned items (this includes incorrect sizing). This is in accordance with the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth). You can read more about this HERE.
However, we are happy to offer you a store credit or exchange subject to the following conditions:
- Returned within 14 days from the date of purchase (or date of delivery for online orders). 7 days for sale items.
- Proof of purchase included.
- The item/s must be returned in the condition you received it and with the original box and/or packaging in resalable condition, including manufacturer tags where applicable. It is the customers responsibility to ensure all returned items are delivered to PROSKI in their original condition.
Store credits, valid for 3 years, will be issued for the amount paid at time of purchase for the item being returned. For in-store purchases, the credit will be issued via a gift certificate. For online purchases, the credit will issued in the form of an online gift card that can be used online at checkout or in-store.
Unfortunately, stock levels vary, and we are not able to stock all products in all sizes, which may result in your desired exchange product or size not being available. In the event that your desired exchange product is not in stock, a store credit will be issued.
HOW TO RETURN
Please follow the steps below to make the process quick and easy for you.
- Fill out & print the following form RETURN FORM. If you are unable to print the return form, a handwritten note with all requested information will suffice. Please note, online purchases can be returned in store at 2/35 Crescent Road, with proof of purchase.
- Carefully package your returns as it is the responsibility of the customer to pay costs related to the repair of returned items damaged in shipping due to improper packaging.
- If returning a product in its original box, please wrap the box to protect it prior to taping and avoid attaching shipping labels directly to the box. Failure to do so may incur a fee or a reduced value in your store credit.
- Send parcel to the address labelled on the return form (Attach return form, once filled out, to the outside of parcel)
- Once we receive the item via post we will process the store credit to your email. With the store credit, you can repurchase the correct size/item or alternative product of your choosing.
- Exchange requests are not held. If your exchange request is not available our team will issue you with a store credit.
- Customers are responsible for all return postage costs.
- We will endeavour to have your store credit processed and emailed to you, within 24-48 hours of PROSKI receiving your returned product.
- If you have received an incorrect or faulty product, please contact us so we can rectify the issue asap.
- Store credits cannot be returned and are not redeemable for cash.
- Parcels lost in transit to PROSKI are the responsibility of the customer, please keep note of your parcels tracking number.
- If you have received a faulty product or you feel the product you have been using is eligible for a warranty evaluation by the manufacturer due to defect in its materials or workmanship, contact us and we can advise you of the appropriate steps to lodge a warranty claim. Please include photos of the item and issue so we can expedite the process. Find out more on our warranty page.
- If you have received a damaged product (eg. damaged in transit), please send photos and a description of the damage within 7 days of receipt to [email protected], along with your order number and contact details. Damaged product claims do not apply after the item has been used.