ROSSIGNOL Alltrack 130 GW Mens Ski Boots
Explore the whole mountain. From the back bowls to beyond the gates, the Alltrack 130 GW is designed to ski it all. The Generative Design Grid shell is engineered for reduced weight and full power transmission on-piste or off and everywhere in between. It features a forgiving 102mm last and a releasable cuff that offers a natural range of motion for hiking. The pre-shaped liner includes Thinsulate™ insulation for added warmth and is thermo-mouldable for a custom fit. This model is pre-mounted with Gripwalk heelpieces to allow easier walking.
- Flex: 130
- Last: 102mm
- Weight: 1.82kg (pair)
- Regular fit features a 102mm last for a forgiving anatomical feel regardless of foot shape
- Generative Design Grid minimises boot wall thickness for the most effective use of material to reduce weight and enhance power transfer
- Dual Core technology provides targeted power transmission and shell wrapping, resulting in livelier rebound, response and control
- The lower boot shell is designed to offer a 50-degree range of motion in walk mode for efficient touring and maximum power for skiing when in ski mode
- Pre-shaped full custom liners offer anatomic ankle support and are 100% customisable for enhanced comfort, precision, and power transmission
- Thinsulate™ Stretch insulates while providing enhanced foot support for better skiability
- GRIPWALK® soles feature a rubber tread and rockered toe for a more natural walking motion and increased traction
Weight: 1. 680 kg per boot
Incorrectly fitting ski boots can ruin your ski holiday. Plain and simple. Here at PROSKI we highly recommend for you to come in-store to have your ski boots professionally fitted.
With over 30 years’ experience and numerous Masterfit University specialist boot fitting courses, Alan McVie has the knowledge to diagnose potential feet issues that can adversely affect boot comfort and performance. Whether it is supination, pronation, flexibility, dorsiflexion, foot or stance alignment, volume issues, or just lumps and bumps. Read more about our boot fitting service and or book an appointment with Alan HERE