KD Krypton Waterski + Axcess Boot + RTP
- Flat Spot – Underneath your front foot gives you comfort and stability while also propping you up higher on a platform for control throughout your entire motion from cut to turn.
- Continuous Rocker – Through the tip and tail allows the ski always to provide a constant level of speed across the wash and allows for a smooth, comfortable turn, drive through the wash, while still having the ability to keep that speed into your leading edge easily.
- Flex Rating(1=Soft, 10=Stiff) – 6/10
- PU Core – The most well-known core in waterskiing is a durable, slightly softer material meaning you can ski for longer and not feel as tired while also getting more flex into turns and less rebound when crossing the wash.
- Carbon Inlays – Strengthen along the length of the ski to provide the response and pop out of the apex of your turn
- Fibreglass Laminates – The most forgiving top layer you can get, a simple fibreglass laminate allows the ski to provide a comfortable flex and smooth arcing turns.
- Altered Edge Bevel – A new edge bevel allows for comfort coming into edges without sacrificing the ability to get plenty of angle into turns, making sure at every point of your cut your comfortable
- Wider For-body – an increase in width in the for-body of the ski not only creates stability but also allows you to stand over the top of the ski with more confidence before heading into your turns
- Reduced Tail Width – Allows the ski to have more power on edge without sacrificing speed.
- Full Edge to Edge Concave in Body and Tail – A full concave throughout the ski’s body and tail helps you keep a constant speed and consistency when on edge and coming across the wash.
- Polished Speed Base – All about promoting greater water flow across the base of the ski to ultimately reduce drag
- Competition Fin System
- Riding Ability: Intermediate
- Ski Type: Cross-Over
- Ski Speeds: 30-34Mph
- (66″) – 63-82Kgs
- (68″) – 80Kgs +
- Limited Lifetime Manufacturer Warranty
- Mid Flex
- Medium / Soft PU Upper – The perfect blend of ease and response, allowing the boot to respond at any movement but flex around the foot
- Neoprene Flex Zones – Allows the boot to flex at the ankle point unhindered and true.
Liner & Lacing
- Full Neoprene Lined Inners – Comfort from the minute you step into the boot, designed to hug your foot like a second skin adding support
- Neoprene Floating Toe Liner – Sliding into your boot and locking it down over your foot has never been so easy.
- EVA Footbed – Designed to give you all the comfort you need underfoot
- Dual Zone Lacing
- Superlight Plate
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty