ATTIBA Como 831 Ladies Après Boots
- Soft and warm white synthetic wool lining that covers the inside of the boot, offering the foot a welcoming and enveloping experience and retaining the warmth inside
- Padded collar to give more support to the ankle and an enveloping effect
- Gusseted tongue to prevent the entry of water and dirt. It also facilitates the entry of the foot
- Closure: Lace-Up with metal rings to ensure secure lacing and easy adjustment, as well as providing good support（
- Attibatex water resistant winter membrane that guarantees excellent protection against humidity, snow and frost
- Rubber sole with patented anti slip system Oc-system 006 Tipper, equipped with two stainless steel spikes that prevent from slipping on wet and icy surfaces
- Total height of the model (size 38): 20 cm
- Weight 400 gr (1 foot size 38)
- Strobel construction to offer flexibility and comfort
- Shoe width: Normal
- Ideal product to face the winter both in the city and in the mountains
- All the fabrics used in the upper are treated with water repellent processes to make footwear and materials more durable
- OC System is the patented solution, which allows to move at one’s ease on icy surfaces.
The application of the stand system improves the GRIP of the shoe and lets the step comfortable and stable on every frozen surface. In fact, incrementing the stability it prevents the slide, giving everyone the possibility to walk quietly even on the frozen surface of a lake. OC System in GRIP-OFF position allows to walk on the most delicate floors, as marble and parquet, without damaging them.