NORTHWAVE Decade Mens Snowboard Boots
Northwave Decade SL Snowboard Boots are the ultimate in performance and comfort and have been killing it on the mountain for years. It is a durable all-mountain snowboard boot with Super Lace lacing. The TF3 innerboot with heatable or self-heating Thermo-Fit foam offers a perfect fit, the 540° Heel Hold System for a secure heel hold and the comfortable EVA footbed and seamless toe area complete the comfort.
The Hypershock outsole provides comfort and performance at low weight and the Flex Windows for ideal mobility and perfect board feeling all over the mountain.
Flex: 7/10, rigid flex.
Level: Intermediate- Experienced.
– TF3: thermoformable liner featuring an anatomically designed ankle zone. Liner consists of three parts with varying degrees of thickness. The front section is made of neoprene with high-quality velcro at the top of the collar for added support. The flex of the TF3+ can be hardened with the addition of removable tongues.
– CAB 5: featuring a Super Lace system, laces pass through side straps at the height of the heel and are laced directly to the tongue. The entire upper section and ankle area are held perfectly in place. The tongue lowers automatically and keeps your heel firmly held down.
– Biomap asymmetrical Tongue
Lacing – Super Lace: quick lacing system that allows you to separately adjust the tightness across the upper and lower part of the boots. Secure hold that will stay in place throughout the day.
– Stamina: this lightweight sole boasts an EVA RP. Two grip zones make the sole more flexible and responsive.
– Flex Window: the collar is detached from the boot. Mobility and flexibility are guaranteed, even with a rigid flex.
– 3D Rubber reinforcements: zones reinforced with rubber.