NORDICA Santa Ana 84 Ladies Ski 2024
Construction: ENERGY TI W
Rocker: ALL MOUNTAIN ROCKER
Core / Materials: PERFORMANCE WOOD + W METAL + SIDEWALL
Factory Base Bevel: 1°
Factory Side Bevel: 2°
ALL MOUNTAIN FREESKI
ENERGY 2 TITANIUM W
- 1) FULL PERFORMANCE WOODCORE
- 2) ABS SIDEWALLS
- 3) GR400 CARBON GLASS
- 4) 1 TERRAIN SPECIFIC TI LAYER
- Plush and playful ride
- Surfy feel that’s easy to steer and at home in soft snow.
- Great on powder and crud, or simply rallying all over the mountain
- Quick, playful, light and versatile
Carbon Chassis is a particular technology that integrates a carbon fiber into the woodcore. It delivers a powerful and responsive rebound.
- IMPROVES VERSATILITY
- INCREASES PLAYFULNES
By trimming the amount of heavy ABS plastic in the tip and extending the lightweight wood core into this area with a taper that further reduces weight, we enhanced playfulness and maneuverability of the ski without compromising that unmatchable feeling of powerful and control. The next generation is upon us.
- MORE MANEUVERABLE
By adding the same shaped metal plate inside the skis, it increases proportionately with the decrease of the last. Trough this technology, we were able to design unique constructions better suited for different terrain. The narrower Santa Ana have more power and stability on trail, while the wider constructions are more enjoyable off-piste and on softer snow.
- LIGHTER WITH METAL DAMPENING
- STABILITY WHERE YOU NEED IT
- PLAYFULNESS WHERE YOU WANT IT