The Liquid Force Unity is the more forgiving little brother to its aero version, giving you the same smooth riding, poppy shape with a softer construction. Working with Sam Brown, the Unity works to collide aspects from the far reaches of wakeboard technology, developing a board that carries a massive amount of speed and holds into the wake with a consistently big pop off the wake. This works with some of the smoothest transitions in wakeboarding, thanks to a departure from fixed fins and the addition of molded fins. Using Liquid Force’s traditional PU core, the Unity remains strong and resilient while giving you the main things you’re chasing in your boards’ construction. The Unity Aero truly has a personality of its own; adding the classic Liquid Force soul into the mix will allow you to get creative with your riding and give your wakeboarding endless possibilities.
- Aggressive Continuous Rocker – When you want that late rampy boost off the wake, an aggressive continuous rocker provides. With its late pulled curve, it won’t only release that stored energy late but also allow the board to continue carrying speed.
- Energy Rating(1=Delayed/Stored Energy, 10=Instant Explosiveness) – 5/10
- PU Foam – Liquid Force’s Polyurethane foam has been the staple of quality in the wakeboard industry, keeping boards light and strong
- Low Volume Rails – Gives smooth transitions and provides a precise cut through your edge all the way to the top of the wake.
- Radius Edge – For a smoother feeling cut, the less abrupt edge gives a more comfortable feel.
- Spaceframe Deck Technology – A light core needs a strong, lightweight top layer to go with it. The Spaceframe deck technology is a wildly lightweight and strong top deck for the board to allow your board to maintain shape and performance long into its board life.
- Double Concave Hull Through Center – Helps to pivot you into your edges and stay there as well as softening your landings.
- Quad Concave Hull in Tip and Tail – provides greater control through the top of your cut and subsequently allows for added lift and release off the wake.
- Edge Channels – For maximum support and hold through your cuts
- Warped Molded Quad Fins – Providing a smoother, more free-flowing feel than mounted fins, molded fins will allow you to get that smooth vibe without sacrificing performance.
- Flextrack Mounting System – Your board flex’s, so your mounting system should to
- Riding Ability: Intermediate/Advanced
- (135cm) – Up to 77Kgs
- (139cm) – Up to 95Kgs
- (143cm) – 72Kgs and Up
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty