JETPILOT Level 150 Manual Inflate PFD
When it comes to inflatable jackets, the mechanism is crucial for your safety. That’s why Jetpilot trusts Halkey as their supplier, the world’s largest and most reliable manufacturer with a proven track record of zero failure rates. But safety doesn’t have to come at the cost of comfort. Jetpilot’s jackets feature a contoured, slim fit design made from high-quality polyester to ensure maximum comfort. The longer jacket designs also help prevent additional torso injuries during emergency recoveries from the water. Plus, with no fly away clips, they are convenient and easy to self-service for up to 5 years from the purchase date. Jetpilot’s jackets exceed the AS4758.1 2015 standard for quality and safety, and feature an advanced multi-fit design for a perfect fit. To top it all off, each jacket comes equipped with a 33-gram bottle. Trust Jetpilot for unmatched safety, comfort, and quality in inflatable jackets
Australian Standards Level L150 Approved.
Available Sizes: One Size Fits Most
How To Self Service This Life Jacket
- The Jetpilot inflatable Life Jacket can be self-serviced every year before the expiry date for 5 years.
- On the 5th year it must be serviced by an approved service agent.
- For commercial use the Jetpilot Life Jacket must be serviced by an approved service agent every 12 months.
Note: Due to the Co2 Cartridge this product can not be Express shipped
- Certified to Australia Standards AS4758.1
- 100% Australian Standards Nylon Fabric
- Multi Fit For Adults up to Size 5XL
- Comfortable, Lightweight Design
- Lanyard Attachment Point
- Adjustable Straps
- Manual Inflation with Replaceable CO2 Cylinder